If you are a caring and mature individual who would like to care for the elderly or disabled in their home, this could be the job and agency for you!
Providing quality home health care is all about the people. Over the years we have been fortunate to have wonderful caregivers as a part of our team. If are looking for an inviting work environment with a team of dedicated professionals, check out Algonquin Nurses.
- Do you want to supplement your current income?
- Do you want to have a career in the “health field”?
- Do you just enjoy working with people who genuinely need your personal assistance?
RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and HHAs
- RNs, LPNs, and CNAs (staffing, private duty, Medicare home health, Medicaid Title 19 & 20, and waiver programs).
- Home Health Aides (HHAs) and home makers (1+ years experience, we will train).
FULL TIME – PART TIME (4 to 12 hour shifts available)
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Bonus Program
- Referral Bonus (new client or employee)
- Flexible Hours (you make your own schedule)
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Training (Home Health Aides)
- Benefits (health, dental, life, disability)
- You choose when and where you want to work, all areas of the city and county
- You choose from a large variety of home health clients